* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: M&A advisory
* Location: Nottingham
* Salary: £60,000 - £72,000
Are you a Corporate Finance Senior Manager looking to join a busy corporate finance team where you will have the opportunity to lead deals throughout the entire life cycle?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm based in Nottingham are looking for a corporate finance senior manager to join their M&A advisory team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading M&A projects through to completion
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling
- Leading project management, including oversight of due diligence and client and buyer interaction
- Acting as a mentor to team members
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience in advising clients on both buy-side and sell-side work and will have led projects to a successful close
- Demonstrate experience working with private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses
If you are seeking Corporate Finance roles in Nottingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.