Are you experienced in Corporate Reporting? Do you enjoy translating and understanding technical requirements for clients. Would you like to help grow and shape an expanding service line within a top tier firm? Our client is looking for a Senior Manager within their Accounting and Technical Team focussed on the non-financial side of reporting.
Our client, a top 10 practice firm, are growing their London Technical team to cover the ever-changing world of reporting requirements. This role is mainly internal facing.
It's an exciting time to join as you will help shape this new team with the support of the Head of Function who has considerable experience in this area.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Supporting and driving the new business plan to offer Sustainability/ Corporate Reporting to new and existing clients.
- Growing the divisions presence internally across all assurance lines.
- Supporting junior team members and managers with report writing and FRC guidelines on corporate reporting
- Supporting the review of listed companies corporate reporting, business models and how this operates with sustainability and or relevant guidelines
As the successful candidate you will;
- Be comfortable working independently
- Have some experience with TCFD, CRFD or General Corporate reporting
- Have experience in supporting junior team members
- Hold a relevant qualification ACA, ACCA, CA etc
- Have the character to be able to liaise with Senior leaders and develop relationship with clients.
If you are seeking Corporate Reporting roles in London contact Austin Rose, Corporate and Sustainability Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.