* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Corporate Tax
* Location: London
Are you a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager who would enjoy working in a Top 10 firm in London? Does working with an International Client base sound of interest to you?
Our client a Top 10 Firm are seeking a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their London office. In this role you will provide corporate tax compliance, advisory and accounting services to a range of clients across all lines of the sector. Clients include FTSE companies, AIM listed companies, and private equity backed as well as privately owned businesses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Reviewing work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Identifying risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities
- Liaising with HMRC
The successful candidate will:
- be CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- have the ability to undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
- demonstrate experience of providing corporate tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Assistant Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.