- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Corporation tax compliance
- Clients: OMBs, SMEs and some NFP
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Excellent progression and a diverse portfolio
- Salary: £48-60K
Are you a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager who would enjoy working in a Top 20 firm in Central London? Would you like to work with OMBs and SMEs?
If so, our client, a prestigious Top 20 firm, is looking for an Assistant Manager to work in their successful Corporate Tax team and manage a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients. The firm have created a very sociable environment for their employees, as well as offering excellent training and progression opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Review and prepare corporation tax returns
- Offer tax advice to clients, including tax planning
- Support junior staff members, and review their work
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have previous experience of managing their own portfolio
- Have experience in corporation tax compliance
- Be ATT qualified
- Be CTA or ACA/ACCA qualified
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Assistant Manager jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights