* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Corporate Tax with both compliance and advisory assignments
* Location: Thames Valley
* Salary: £45-54K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25-28 days holiday. Annual bonus. Private medical.
Are you looking to progress your career rapidly within corporate tax? Do you want to join a firm who is recognised as being one of the sector’s best employers? Are you seeking a corporate tax role with a compliance focus but plenty of advisory assignments? If so, this job could be a great fit.
Our client, a Top 20 firm based in the Thames Valley, have won numerous awards as a Best Employer within the tax market and are experiencing significant and sustained levels of growth. The high levels of expansion has led the firm to be able to offer an open road in terms of progression with the only limit being your own ability.
The role includes managing a portfolio of corporate tax compliance and advisory clients ranging from start-ups to large multinationals as well as a small team.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have experience of managing a client portfolio
- Competent in drafting tax disclosures for statutory accounts purposes
- Demonstrate an understanding of advisory work and a willingness to undertake this work
- Have experience in reviewing work and training of junior staff
- Be comfortable using tax software, ideally Alphatax
If you are seeking Top 20 Corporate Tax Assistant Manager roles in Thames Valley contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.