- Firm: Top 30 Firm
- Workload: Corporate Tax
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Are you a qualified Corporate Tax Assistant Manager looking to progress your career in a Top 30 Firm?
Our client a leading Accountancy Practice based in London is seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to work within their growing Corporate Tax Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparing corporation tax computations
- preparing tax provisions for inclusion in statutory accounts
- reviewing work of more junior staff
- providing advice on corporation tax matters to the audit teams
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified
- Have at least 4 years' experience within corporate tax with at least one year PQE
- Demonstrate experience of Alphatax (desirable although training will be provided on this)
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Assistant Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.