- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Corporate Tax Advisory
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Excellent salary and benefits. Progression to Partner.
Are you a technically strong Corporate Tax Associate Director looking to progress to Director and Partner within a Top 10 firm? Would you like to join the fastest growing Top 10 firm in the UK with a progressive and supportive culture that is focused on the advancement and well being of the individual?
Our client a progressive Top 10 firm is seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Associate Director to join their London office. As a technically strong Senior Manager or Associate Director you will enjoy providing advice on complex areas of tax legislation and mentoring an exceptional team of more junior colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own client portfolio, overseeing the advisory process
- Supporting the Partner in researching a presenting complex areas of tax legislation
- Reviewing corporation tax computations
- Day to day client liaison
- Managing the corporate tax team in terms of appraisals, development and coaching
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified with proven experience in corporate tax advisory assignments
- Have experience gained within a mixed or corporate tax team
- Demonstrate hands on experience of a broad range of corporate /business tax matters
- Have strong technical knowledge
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Associate Director roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.