* Firm: Leading Accountancy Firm
* Clients: Technology & High Growth
* Location: Central London but ability to work remotely
* Benefits: No dress code, Unlimited Holidays, Hybrid Working
* Salary: Up to £100K
Are you a Corporate Tax Director, keen to work within the Tech sector? Would working with some of the fastest growing, best funded scale-ups in the UK be of interest to you?
If so my client, a leading accountancy firm in London is seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Director to join their expanding Tech & High Growth team. This role includes supporting the client base across a multitude of tax advisory matters, including corporation tax and international tax.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the founders and the finance teams of the clients in order to deal with the tax challenges of rapid expansion
- Providing tax advisory support including corporation tax and international tax and other areas (such as share options, investor reliefs, R&D and transaction tax services)
- Leading complex assignments across a broad range of tax matters
- Managing corporation tax compliance portfolios and liaising with colleagues in other service line
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years corporate tax experience in a UK based practice firm
- Deliver a brilliant client experience
- Have interest in the tech sector
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Director Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.