- Firm: Top 20 Practice
- Workload: Production of corporate tax returns. Tax advisory projects
- Location: London
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 pa
Are you and experienced Corporate Tax Executive who can effectively manage and carry out production of tax returns at a high level but want to be involved with corporate tax advisory projects as well as reviewing the team's compliance work?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm, is a member of one of the world's fastest growing international networks. With a strong client base of overseas companies as well as many high profile owner managed businesses, the firm offer their staff a real technical challenge as well as a down to earth and supportive environment. With a strong focus on adding value to their clients, there is exceptional progression for those individuals who enjoy providing advisory support to their clients. As part of their continued growth, the firm are seeking to hire a Corporate Tax Executive who can effectively manage and carry out production of corporate tax returns at a high level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Control corporation tax compliance cycle for portfolio including the management of filings and payment deadlines on Alphatax
- Liaise with clients concerning their tax affairs including the preparation of advice
- Where appropriate, preparation of tax provisions and disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts
- Deal with HMRC enquiries into client's tax affairs
- Take responsibility for ensuring that clients are billed
- Identify and become involved in tax planning opportunities
- Preparation of training and presentations internally and externally
- Involvement in tax marketing activity
The successful candidate will:
- be newly qualified ACA or CTA with at least 3 years in public practice.
- have a commitment to deadlines, and ability to work well under pressure
If you are seeking a Corporate Tax Executive role in the City of London, please contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.