-Clients: Media & Entertainment
Are you a qualified Corporate Tax Manager looking for the next step in your career in a role with an exciting client base?
Our client, a leading Accountancy practice, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to provide a full corporate tax service to a small client portfolio.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and submitting accurate and technically correct corporation tax computations and returns
- Reviewing tax computations prepared by the audit and accounts team
- Liaising with HMRC regarding corporate tax compliance checks
The successful candidate should be:
- Ideally be ACA/CTA qualified
- Ideally have experience of Corporate Tax compliance services in a medium size practice
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager role in Hertfordshire, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.