Are you a Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Manager who enjoys complex compliance assignments but would also like the opportunity to influence the future of a relatively new and fast-growing tax team focused on the firm's largest clients? Would you enjoy the opportunity to spend around 50% of your time on complex advisory assignments?
Our client, a forward-thinking and progressive Top 20 Firm have recently created this role to help develop and play a key part in leading their tax accounting and compliance offering to their large corporate clients. The right candidate will have significant experience in tax audit assignments, both for listed and privately owned large businesses, interim tax reporting, and the management of large and complex tax compliance projects for UK groups.
As the successful candidate you will get full exposure to client facing communication and working on projects all the way from initial engagement through to the delivery and implementation.
You will assist the firm's large corporate clients on:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax and deferred tax provisions for audit purposes.
- Review of corporation tax computations, to include work in connection with group relief, CIR, and QIPs.
- Corporation tax advisory assignments to include advice on SSE, CIR, group relief and consortium relief.
- Managing full scope tax due diligence projects and liaising with other members of the wider tax team to deliver reports covering corporation tax, PAYE and VAT (and any other relevant taxes) on such assignments.
- preferably be ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified
- have experience of providing corporate tax compliance services to large corporates
- have a desire to lead from the front in developing a client offering and developing a team
- demonstrate a passion to provide advisory services to clients
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.