-Clients: Diverse Client base
-Workload: Corporate Tax
-Location: West London
-Salary: Up to £95k
Are you a qualified Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager looking for the next step in your career in a role with an exciting diverse client base in a range of industries?
Our client, a Top 50 accountancy practice, requires an experienced Corporate Tax Manager/SM to work within their Corporate Tax Department.
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded with a previous experience in corporate tax. Ideally you will be responsive and personable with the ability to deal with a broad range of tax issues.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Looking after a portfolio of corporate clients
- Taking a leading role in the management of the tax department and the management of workflow
- Participation in the critical on-going review of tax systems
The successful candidate should be:
- Ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have at least 3 years experience
- Should be ambitious, driven, and willing to take on new challenges and responsibility
-Preferably have exposure to some or all of income tax, ATED, VAT, SDLT and Stamp duty
If you are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager/ Senior Manager role in West London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.