Clients: Entrepreneurial Clients
Are you a qualified Corporate Tax Manager looking for the next step in your career in a role with an exciting client base?
Our client, a leading Accountancy practice, requires an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to work within their Corporate Tax Department.
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded with a proven track record of dealing with entrepreneurial clients. Ideally you will be responsive and personable with the ability to deal with a broad range of tax issues. The role will primarily involve high level, complex tax compliance.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing tax provisions for inclusion in statutory accounts
- Undertaking complex compliance work and corporate tax computations
The successful candidate should be:
- Ideally be CTA qualified
- Have at least 5 years experience within corporate tax
- Demonstrate ability to deal with complex compliance for primarily owner managed businesses
If you are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager role in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.