Firm: Top 20
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000
Workload: Corporate Tax
Location: Central London
Are you a Tax Semi-Senior seeking a corporate tax focused role with one of the fastest growing Top 20 firms in Central London? Do you enjoy working with entrepreneurial owner managed businesses and are you seeking fast progression with your career?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm are seeking a Corporate Tax Semi-Senior to join its expanding team and are seeking an individual who is keen to progress their career and continue their studies, which will be fully supported.
The role includes:
- Preparing annual corporation tax returns and tax computations
- Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by accounts staff
- Advising clients on corporation tax liabilities as they become due
- Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
- Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a corporate tax environment
- Ideally be ATT qualified
- Have business entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking corporate tax semi-senior roles within London please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.