-Location: The City
-Clients: Tax and advisory services to private clients, professional practices, owner-managed businesses, mid-large corporates and non-profit organisations.
Are you a general practice candidate with Corporate Tax experience looking to move into a 100% Corporate Tax role?
Opportunity to join a small growing team at a central London accountancy practice.
- provide tax advisory services and tax technical support to a wide range of clients, Partners and colleagues
- tax compliance, reviewing returns and computations
- management of the compliance cycle
- assist Partners with ad-hoc tax work and projects
You'll ideally be ACA/ACCA and CTA/ATT with great communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Experience and knowledge to include:
- preparation and review of corporation tax returns
- deferred tax calculations
- R&D tax relief claims
- employment related securities and share schemes
- employment taxes
- transfer pricing
- corporate reorganisations
Experience and knowledge nice to haves:
- accounts preparation and ability to manage a small portfolio of clients
- Corporate Interest Restriction
If you are seeking a Corporate Tax Senior or Assistant Manager role in Central London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.