* Firm: Top 15 Firm
* Workload: Corporate Tax
* Clients: Prestigious corporate portfolio
* Location: West End
* Benefits: sociable firm and exceptional office environment
Are you seeking a Corporate Tax Manager/ Senior Manager commercially focused role in a practice which offers a friendly atmosphere with an excellent work/life balance?
If so, our client a Top 15 Firm, are looking for an ambitious Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their London Office in their Financial Services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio consisting predominantly of owner-managed LLP's and corporates
- Assisting with the complex compliance work in respect of private equity, venture capital and hedge fund structures
- Providing tax advisory services to new and existing clients within the hedge fund and private equity space
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA and/or CTA qualified
- Have experience of broader tax issues affecting the financial services sector such as VAT, AEOI and the reporting fund regime
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of corporation tax and partnership tax
- Have extensive post qualification experience in the financial services sector
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.