* Firm: Mid-Sized Accountancy Practice
* Location: North West London
* Benefits: Free on-site gym, pension scheme, friendly environment
* Salary: £43,000 - £53,000
Are you a CTA qualified Corporate Tax Senior looking to work in a busy friendly tax team in North West London?
If so, our client, a leading mid-tier accountancy practice firm, with a particular client strength in the media, entertainment and sport sectors are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing consistent and quality client service including maintaining regular contact with clients
- Corresponding with clients, tax authorities and third parties on a daily basis on a wide variety of corporation tax matters
- Preparing client documents including annual tax returns within an allocated portfolio and ensuring all are compliant with current tax law
- Ensuring payments are made by the deadline
- Assisting with compliance work on EIS/SEIS, EMI, employment related securities, ATED returns, P11D's, R&D tax reliefs
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be ATT/CTA qualified or studying towards
- Have relevant tax experience gained within a professional environment
- Demonstrate proficient IT capability
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.