- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Corporate Tax compliance
- Location: City of London
- Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
Are you qualified Corporate Tax Senior who would enjoy working in a Top 10 firm in Central London?
Would you like to join the fastest growing Top 10 firm in the UK with a progressive and supportive culture that is focused on the advancement and well-being of the individual?
Our client a progressive Top 10 firm is seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior to join their London office. You will be responsible for the client relationship of a small portfolio where you will manage the compliance offering and will mentor a team of junior staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of compliance clients
- Preparing more complex tax computations and reviewing those of juniors
- Advising clients on tax compliance regulations and liabilities
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified or ATT qualified but with proven experience in tax
- Have experience gained within a mixed or corporate tax team
- Demonstrate hands on experience of a broad range of corporate /business tax matters
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.