* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Corporate Tax with both compliance and advisory assignments
* Location: Bristol
* Salary: £34-42K
*Benefits: 35 hour week with paid overtime. Agile working. 25 days holiday. Bonus
Are you seeking to join one of the UK’s most prestigious accounting firms with an excellent reputation for quality of work and for offering a great environment to work within? Are you seeking the opportunity to manage your own corporate tax compliance portfolio whilst assisting in some exciting and challenging advisory assignments? If so this role could be perfect for you.
Our client, a Top 20 firm based in Bristol, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior to join their excellent Corporate Tax team of c15 staff. The firm have a whole host of household name clients and work with some of the most prestigious HNWIs in the UK. The firm is generally regarded as one of the best accounting firms to work for due to the manner in which they support their staff, the above market rate salary and benefits they offer, and the flexibility of their working practices. This would be a great firm with which to develop your corporate tax career.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT qualified and either be CTA qualified or keen to study the qualification
- Have strong experience of corporate tax compliance work
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior roles in Bristol contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.