- Firm: Leading Accountancy Practice
- Location: Central London
- Salary: 28-35k
Are you a Credit Controller with experience within a UK professional services or accountancy firm? Does working for a large and fast-growing firm in Central London sound of interest?
Our client, a successful Accountancy Firm is offering a new and exciting opportunity for a credit controller with over 2 year's experience to join their team. The position will be working alongside the Credit Controller to minimise outstanding debt and to ensure the best possible cash flow for the firm.
Duties of the role include:
- Monitoring and collecting of current debts or bad debts for multiple offices
- Monitoring and allocation of cash
- Daily cash receipt posting
- Daily/weekly cash reporting
- Regular debt monitoring and reporting (age, payment arrangements etc)
- Liaison with Partners and Managers re debt status and action
The successful candidate will most likely have experience of credit control in a professional services/accountancy organisation and will also have:
- Have strong IT skills, with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Have excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task Personal Qualities
If you are seeking Credit Controller roles in London, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Austin Rose is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.