Sector: Media & Entertainment Talent Agency
Workload: Credit Control
Location: London Bridge
Benefits: 22 days annual leave, increasing to 27
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000
Contract Type: Full Time (37.5 hours)
Are you a credit controller keen to develop a newly created role? Do you want to work in a vibrant entertainment business where you'll be making a significant impact on your company's operational success?
Our client is a fast growing international entertainment business who are currently expanding into new markets and in need of a credit controller to lead improvements to their credit control process.
The role would be the first of its kind in the company as at present the work is being handled by one of the operations team, so would be a great opportunity to develop the role on an individual basis.
This position will include taking responsibility of credit control functions, ensuring contracts are signed and paid on a timely basis whilst updating sales ledger records. Working as part of a close-knit team you will also have access to a fantastic array of working amenities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- all Credit Control, and any other sales ledger invoices that are issued from the business
- holding weekly escalation meetings on any overdue debt
- maintaining of sales ledger suspense account, for any unidentified receipts, working to resolve and update as soon as they are identified
- dealing with customer queries, such as issuing of any statements of account upon request
- producing weekly debtor report with commentary on overdue debt
The successful candidate will:
- have previous Credit Control experience
- ideally have experience in dealing with foreign currency
- be confident and calm under pressure
- ideally have experience with QuickBooks
- demonstrate time management and problem solving skills
If you are seeking a Credit Controller role in London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.