- Firm: Mid-sized Firm
- Clients: A broad range of clients including media and leisure
- Location: North London
- Salary: 23-28k
Are you a Credit Controller with experience within a UK professional services firm? Are you looking for something more local in North London with a friendly and flexible firm who always put their staff first?
Our client, mid-sized firm in North London seek an experienced credit controller with experience in a professional services environment to join their team. The role will be as part of internal finance team and the successful candidate will report to the Finance Director.
Duties of the role include:
- Cash collection (principally telephone based)
- Resolution of client queries
- Statements and reminder letters
- Ensuring timely billing by monitoring Partners' WIP balances
- Roll out of paperless billing and statements
- Liaising with lawyers on legal action
The successful candidate will most likely have experience of credit control in a professional services organisation and will also have:
- A professional manner & diligent approach to work
- Organisation, prioritisation & timekeeping skills
- Top communicative skills due to the amount of work done over the telephone
- Able to communicate effectively internally at all levels
- Good IT skills
If you are seeking Credit Controller roles in London, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.