Are you an experienced professional services Credit Controller looking to join a successful chartered accountancy practice in the City of London?
If so, our client is offering a new and exciting opportunity for a credit controller with over 2 year's experience to join a finance team of four. Primary focus for the role will be controlling and reducing lock-up (unbilled WIP and aged debts), whilst also more generally supporting client maintenance, account queries and general accounts administration within a friendly and busy internal accounts team.
Key responsibilities & attributes
- Ensuring WIP release and credit collection policies and procedures are followed across the firm.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of client debtors
- Experience with complex account reconciliation
- Chase overdue invoices and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Identify changes in payment patterns
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Ad-hoc duties as delegated by manager or Partners
- Setting up the terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balances
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices at all levels
- Provide account information to internal departments
- Understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payments, interest rates, etc.
- Evaluating new client business requests and reviewing client credit suitability
- Providing administrative support to the internal finance team
As the successful candidate you will
- have excellent professional communication skills working with clients and partners
- demonstrate commercial understanding of both the firm and client position
- show strong analytical skill, be responsible and have a flexible attitude to work
- be able to work without supervision
- have excellent IT skills, preferably with a good working knowledge of financial systems, including invoicing
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.