* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Location: London
* Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Are you a Credit Controller with experience in a professional services environment? Would it interest you to work in central London?
Our client, Top 20 firm in London are seeking a credit controller to join their internal accounts department. In this role you will be reporting principally to the Head of Credit and Revenue and will be a contributor to the company's accounts receivable team.
Duties of the role include:
- Daily coding of incoming cash receipts, liaising with credit controllers and determining what client codes to allocate the payment
- Reviewing incoming cash for Anti-Money-Laundering guidelines ensuring we know source of incoming funds
- Posting of coded cash receipts onto customer accounts and allocating to correct invoices - system training provided
- Sending payment reminder emails to clients, managing own ledgers allocated by Head of Credit & Revenue
The successful candidate will most likely have experience of credit control in a professional services organisation and will also have:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have experience in debt collection and email chasing overdue invoices
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and accuracy for data input
If you are seeking Credit Controller roles in London, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.