- Firm: Top 20
- Location: London
- Salary: £21-29k
Are you a CRM Database administrator looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work for an exciting Top 20 Accountancy firm in Central London in the Business Development team?
If so, my client are looking to recruit a CRM Database Administrator to work within the marketing and Business Development team providing day-to-day CRM database support, ensuring the firm's database is updated and accurate, generating reports and undertaking data mining.
- CRM database management
- Data importing
- Data Selection, campaigns and reporting
- Development and training to others in the firm
- Developing detailed and working knowledge of the firms practice management database
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (preferable)
- Be working Knowledge of SQL commands
- Experience in creating and generating revenue reports, client segmentation reports and system reports
- Experience of Practice Management systems essential, specific experience with IRIS preferable
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel desirable)
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.