- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Updating database, generating reports & undertaking data mining
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Good work/life balance
- Salary: £18-22k
Are you a CRM Database administrator looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work for an exciting Top 20 Accountancy firm in Central London in the Business Development team?
If so, my client are looking to recruit a CRM Database Administrator to work within the marketing and Business Development team providing day-to-day CRM database support, ensuring the firm’s database is updated and accurate, generating reports and undertaking data mining.
- CRM database management
- Data importing
- Data Selection, campaigns and reporting
- Development and training
- Developing detailed and working knowledge of the firms practice management database
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working Knowledge of SQL commands
- Experience in creating and generating revenue reports, client segmentation reports and system reports
- Experience of Practice Management systems essential, specific experience with IRIS preferable
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel desirable)
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking CRM Database Administrator jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.