Are you an Associate Director/Senior Manager in Forensic Accounting looking for a move to Director? Are you looking to lead your own team and help the business grow? Are you an ambitious Director looking for your next challenge? Do you want to help shape and develop some major changes as the company goes through a period of success and change? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a Top firm of accountants, and they are looking for an experienced Senior Manager/Director to join their established Forensic Team and really help drive the business Division from growth to growth.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and growing the existing team in order to meet the requirements of the divisions growth and anticipate change in order to support their clients
- Overseeing complex multiple expert witness projects
- Setting the vision for the division, strategy and key metrics and supporting the team in delivering them
- Business development both internally and externally
As the successful candidate you will be expected to have;
- Been or are currently a Senior Forensic accountant with relevant industry qualification's (e.g ACA)
- Experience with business valuations and commercial claims quantification
- Proven record of leading a business division or growing a team
- Worked in an accountancy, consulting or other similar firm
If you are seeking a Forensic Director roles in Leeds contact Austin Rose, the Forensic Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.