Are you a Corporate Finance Associate Director (TS) with significant experience and are looking for a promotion? Or are you an experienced Director with all round experience looking for a role where you can have the autonomy to run your own team and the direction of the business. Do you enjoy looking after large deals with Private Equity, ideally in retail. If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a management consultancy firm that deal with a range of global clients, transactions, and support with restructuring and advisory. They deal with both buy and sell side and their transactions are in the £100m's
As the Director, you will look after your own team, a wide range of projects and support in business development activities to help grow the business.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Overall lead for complex projects along with refinancing, restructuring and equity raising transactions
- Dealing with business valuations and preparing documents for review by PE clients
- Identifying value drivers, SPA price adjustments etc
- Liaising with multiple external and internal teams
- Ensuring your team have the support they require and deliver against target metrics
As the successful candidate you will be expected to have;
- Relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICAEW)
- The ability to work with clients and build a good relationship.
- Significant exposure to Buy and Sell Side deals, ideally end to end
If you are seeking Corporate Finance roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.