Are you a Corporate Finance M&A Senior Manager or Associate Director ready to make the move to Director? Do you enjoy the entrepreneurial feel of the lower-mid market OMB client base? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a Top 20 firm and they are expanding in the Midlands. The team is young and ambitious focusing on the lower mid-tier. Deal values are generally up to £50million mainly on sell side, helping owner manged businesses and entrepreneurs
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing deals, generally £2m-50m in size.
- Advising shareholders on MBO's/MBI's and fundraising
- Advising companies on acquisitions, and identify potential targets
- Preparing valuations, pitches and proposals
- Business development across existing and new clients
As the successful candidate you will be expected to have;
- Worked in Corporate Finance M&A with a good understanding of lead advisory services
- Have a strong understanding of typical mid-market deal structures
- An industry relevant qualification e.g. ACA or Corporate Finance qualified
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Previous experience in funding packs/documentation, business plans and Memoranda
- Have financial due diligence experience to support Private Equity and corporate entities looking at sell side opportunities
If you are seeking Corporate Finance Director roles in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the M&A Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.