Are you an experienced Corporate Finance - M&A Director seeking a move to a firm where you can support an entire deal for PE/Investors? Are you an Associate Director/Senior Manager ready for a move to Director level? Are you looking to truly manage your own client relationships? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm, and their Leeds team is growing. Focusing mainly on large corporate clients, and some OMB's, you will be providing advice for buy and sell side deals, ranging from £5m - £200m. Sector agnostic, with main clients being financial investors banks, Private Equity, and other funders.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing multiple deals at a time, lead scoping meetings and prepare formal reports and client pitches.
- Assuming responsibility for larger projects and where needed supporting Partners in larger more complex deals
- Managing the corporate team and supporting junior colleagues and helping them develop their deals portfolio.
- Being active in the market to help drive business development.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- A strong deal sheet, with successful closed projects.
- Experience of leading a high preforming team.
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with solid experience.
If you are seeking M&A roles in Leeds contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.