Firm: Top 20
Workload: Due diligence for transactions of £2-50m
Clients: Broad range of London based OMBs
Location: West End of London
Salary: To £90k
Are you an experienced Due Diligence Manager or Senior Manager with a background in OMB clients and experience of networking & business development? Are you keen to join a small but rapidly growing team where you can have a strong impact of the future strategic direction of the service line? If so, this could be the role for you.
Due to significant growth and a strong pipeline of work our client, a Top 20 accounting firm, are recruiting for a Due Diligence Senior Manager to work within their West End office reporting directly to the Corporate Finance Partner. The position will be to effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of Financial Due Diligence, be a key figure in the Corporate Finance team and continue to develop in order to progress to the level of Associate Partner.
The Due Diligence Senior Manager role is offering a highly competitive salary, and potential for progression within the company.
Duties will include:
- Conducting thorough and accurate financial investigations into company performances
- Gathering findings into coherent, comprehensive reports in accordance with deadlines and schedules
- Offering detailed analysis of reports to clients and stakeholders
- Providing insightful commentaries and elaborating on findings
- Supporting the growth and development of the Corporate Finance team
As the successful candidate you will have:
- at least 5 years' experience of working within a practice environment
- experience of advising OMB's on Financial Due Diligence matters
- experience in handling a portfolio of clients
- leadership experience
- ideally experience of networking and business development
If you are looking for Due Diligence Senior Manager roles in London please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.