* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Employment Tax
* Location: Gatwick
Are you an experienced Employment Tax Manager with UK Employment tax looking to join a top 10 firm with an excellent reputation for quality of service who will support and guide you to fast track your career?
Our client a Top 10 firm are seeking an Employment Tax Manager to join the tax team in their Gatwick office. In this role you will have responsibility for providing Employment Tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building, developing and managing a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Providing an advisory service in order to strengthen client relationships
- Providing employment tax compliance advice
- Managing projects and multiple assignments
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Have post qualified experience (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent) in an employment tax role
- Have experience of managing a small portfolio of tax clients
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Have the ability to manage complex projects
If you are seeking an Employment Tax Manager role in the Gatwick, please contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.