Are you a driven and entrepreneurial individual with experience in and a passion for ESG matters? Would you be keen to join a newly created ESG service line at an early stage and help to shape the firm's offering within the advisory and assurance services? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading professional services business that already offers a number of service offerings which come broadly under the ESG umbrella. They have created a co-ordinated go-to-market strategy and are working to develop new service offerings.
As part of these plans, the firm are seeking to recruit a Senior Manager or Associate Director to take a lead role in supporting the Head of Service Line to:
- Develop and deliver a go-to-market strategy
- Take a lead in the winning and delivery of client projects
- Inject a constant learning mentality into the newly created team
- Develop internal relationships within the firm to create awareness of the service line
- Motivate and lead more junior members of the team
- Define new service offerings as the fast-moving landscape evolves
As the successful candidate you will:
- Demonstrate a passion for ESG matters and wish to make a real difference to clients
- Show flexibility and adaptability in order to develop and implement new ESG strategies
- Have experience in delivering ESG-relevant projects
- Be willing to immerse yourself in the necessary learning to remain at the forefront of the ESG offering
The firm are flexible as to where the successful candidate will be based as this will be a UK wide offering.
If you are looking for an ESG Associate Director role, contact Austin Rose, the Advisory recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.