* Firm: Big 4
* Workload: ESG & Sustainability Finance
* Location: London
* Salary: Competitive
Are you a Financial Services Audit Senior with a passion for ESG and Sustainability matters? Are you also keen to maintain exposure to core Financial Services Assurance assignments such as Internal Audit and CASS?
Due to significant demand across the market to obtain assurance and support in the development of integrated ESG reporting, our client is seeking to expand their team. This Big 4 division offers reporting in line with TCFD, the UN PRB or the issuance of green bonds under the ICMA principles to name a few. Projects include:
- Sustainability/non-financial reporting
- GHG emissions
- Climate change strategy
- Social and governance reporting metrics.
As well as working within sustainable finance, you will have the opportunity to support the greater Financial Services team on challenging including;
- Sustainable Finance and ESG Assurance
- Internal Audit
- Regulatory reviews
- Process and controls
- Financial remediation
As the successful candidate you will:
- be experienced in working within assurance, risk or controls projects either as an auditor or consultant
- have an industry specialism in Financial services, either in Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management or Insurance
- demonstrate an understanding and passion to support clients make their business more sustainable
If you are seeking ESG and Sustainability Finance jobs in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.