Our client, a West End accountancy firm with an exciting and prestigious client base specialising in property, legal and media (among other areas) seek an exceptional PA candidate to provide high level, executive assistance to the partner or partners of the firm.
The firm is looking for an individual with the skills, personality and enthusiasm to get to grips with this very busy and demanding PA role. The ideal candidate will provide top level PA support in a busy and professional environment. With this in mind, they require someone who is confident and articulate, has excellent communication skills and is able to deal extremely well under pressure. Attention to detail is absolutely imperative for this role, as is discretion, character and the ability to effectively manage busy individual's and their varied workload.
Due to the nature of the Partner's role within the firm, the PA must be proactive, demonstrate excellent initiative and have the drive to really get to grips with how the firm operates, with the ultimate goal of taking away the burden of The Partner's day to day business activity. We are looking for a highly proactive candidate who has excellent time management and organisational skills, is extremely flexible and has plenty of common sense.
The successful candidate with have the following main responsibilities:
- Providing a proactive, effective and comprehensive assistance in relation to managing Partner's portfolio of clients
- Taking minutes in confidential or client meetings
- Diary management
- Filtering emails, highlighting urgent correspondence and assisting with client interactions wherever necessary
- Maintaining an organised system of tracking, monitoring, and prioritising tasks and projects
- Scheduling and providing assistance with planning for events, meetings, and presentations which may include coordinating arrangements for participants; handling and planning logistics and disseminating materials
- Creating, updating, maintaining and organising files and records
- Acting as liaison for the Partner and wider team with internal partners and teams, answering questions and routing requests appropriately
- Dealing with Partner expenses
- Dealing with Partner time sheets
- Interacting with the Internal Accounts Team in relation to billing matters, client accounts and other ad-hoc areas
- Arranging and booking Partner travel and conferences
- Dealing with international arrangement for both travel and time zones for conference calls etc.
- Report writing
- Arranging meetings, lunches (both internal and external)
- Preparing documentation ahead of Partner meetings
- Dealing with confidential issues
- Responding directly to client emails
- Liaising with clients and external contacts - via phone, email and face to face
- Creating, sending and monitoring engagement letters and other documentation
- Arranging cover and Partner support when on holiday
- Managing and supporting junior administrative assistants
- Providing support to other Partners / Associates when their PAs are away
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience within an Executive PA/PA post in an extremely fast paced environment - ideally within professional services
- Previous experience of successfully working with and for various members and levels of senior management, up to and including Partners
- A proactive approach to all tasks
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask and organise others
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to professionally represent the firm at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible to the needs of others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods
- Confidence and ability to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Proficiency with various software packages and good general tech know-how
If you are seeking PA roles within practice, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.