- Firm: Top 20 Chartered Accountancy
- Clients: Wide range of international clients, from smaller entrepreneurial businesses to FTSE's
- Location: City of London
- Salary: Up to £55K
Are you an ACA or CTA qualified manager seeking a new position with a top 20 Practice firm in London?
If you are looking for a role with a strong international element, allowing you to become an essential element of an already accomplished team and make a real impact, this is the position for you.
Our client are looking for an Expatriate Tax Manager to join their growing Human Capital Advisory team. An open-door, first name culture will give you a sense of ownership and responsibility within your role. This is a unique offering for someone who wants to lead from the front, with a healthy mixture of compliance and consultancy.
Duties of the role include:
- Assignment planning/structuring and ad-hoc global mobility advice covering both employee and employer issues
- Dealing with HMRC disclosures and tax return enquiries
- Assist in delivering tax strategy
- Generate new leads and win new tax advisory work
- Assist with global proposals and expat marketing activity
- Deliver tax advisory services on client portfolios to maximise earnings & manage and review the production of personal tax returns and computations
- Respond to tax queries from Partners & Directors
- Responsibility for client billing and financial management
- Coordinate international client work
- Staff management including work allocation & appraisal, recruitment and training to develop junior members of the Tax team
- Liaison with Partners, Clients, HMRC and other departments, particularly Audit management & Corporate finance team providing transactional tax advice
The successful candidate will be:
- CTA or ACA qualified (minimum 1 years post qualification experience) from a well-respected tax practice or boutique
- Demonstrable and current technical tax knowledge
- Proven compliance and advisory experience
- General knowledge and understanding of audit and accountancy issues
- IT literate (Excel, Tax Software and Word)
- Commercial awareness / client focus / client relationship skills
- People management skills, coaching and development of others
- A negotiator and influencer, able to remain calm and effective under pressure
If you are looking for Expatriate Tax Manager roles in London, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.