* Firm: Mid-Tier
* Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT, management accounts and some statutory accounts
* Clients: Media, entertainment and technology
* Location: West End, London
* Salary: £30k - 38k
Are you a Bookkeeper looking to work at a leading mid-tier accountancy firm in London's West End? Are you keen to progress into a larger firm, or move into London? If so, this may be the role for you.
My client is seeking a practice bookkeeper to join their team. As well as bookkeeping the role will include VAT and basic accounts work. The firm works with clients in a variety of exciting sectors including media, entertainments and technology. This role is a great opportunity to develop your client facing skills as you will be in regular contact with the clients.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience within a UK Practice
- Be confident in using Xero/Quickbooks Online/Sage Line 50
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate solid communication skills, interacting at all levels of organisation
If you are seeking Bookkeeping jobs in The West End, London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.