* Firm: 3 Partner Firm
* Workload: 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
* Clients Turnovers: £20-50m
* Location: Berkshire
* Salary: To £42,000
Are you an ambitious Auditor looking to join a well-established and growing practice local to home? Are you seeking fast progression into a managerial role?
Our client, a supportive and professional accountancy practice based in Berkshire, are looking for an exceptional individual who can hit the ground running on a general practice client portfolio. In return you will gain full mentor-ship and managerial training from a Partner who will support you on a clear progression path all the way to partnership if you so desire.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting directors with client meetings and be able to deal with client queries on accounting, payroll and taxation matters, identifying any issues that require further investigation and advice
- Taking responsibility for key aspects of audit assignments such as planning, audit testing, file preparation and finalisation
- Leading the audit team and junior staff
- Preparing some larger year-end accounts assignments, corporation tax computations, management accounts, review of VAT returns and bookkeeping
- Assisting in the on-job training and development of junior staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA newly qualified or finalist level
- Have at least 3 years' experience working in General Practice
- Possess an enthusiasm for continued development
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach and team building skills
If you are seeking General Practice roles in Berkshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.