Our client a leading business services organisation based in Guildford is seeking to recruit a Finance Director.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and seeking a new role in a growing SME. Responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of 3-year strategic plans
* Financial review of potential acquisitions
* Acquisition due diligence
* Post-acquisition integration
* Overseeing the finance and management accounts team and ensuring the production of consolidated monthly financial statements
* Overseeing all areas of the credit control and payroll team
* Consolidation of annual budget
* Dealing with companies' corporation tax affairs e.g. quarterly payments
* Liaising with tax professionals re corporation tax computations, VAT, PAYE queries etc
* Overseeing the monthly staff payrolls
* Preparation of directors' payroll and benefits
* Review of internal processes and systems, and implementing new controls and procedures as required
* Dealing with the company' secretarial compliance including submission of all confirmation statements
* Review of monthly payment list and arranging supplier payments/banking
* Liaising with auditors up to the account's finalisation
* Day to day management of the whole finance team, including performance reviews and objectives.
* Liaising with banks to regularly report on covenants, new funding, acquisitions etc
* Liaising with HMRC regarding process for options and year end reporting.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.