Are you seeking a Finance Manager role in Central London with a growing player in the tech sector?
Our client a "niche" company in the tech sector is seeking a Finance Manager role in a growing company with exciting growth prospects. The role is a "hands on" finance role with responsibility for the finance function reporting to the senior management team.
* Production of monthly, quarterly and year end reports & management accounts
* Preparation of cash flow forecasts
* Preparation of data for statutory accounts
* Liaison with reporting accountants/tax advisors
* Liaison with HMRC and other tax authorities
* Management of P&L and Balance Sheet
* Cost control & variance analysis
* Management of revenue recognition
* Sales and purchase ledger input
* Debtor/creditor control
* U.K. and Slovenian VAT and other returns
* Supply of finance data to support R&D tax credit applications
* Setting up/authorisation of multi-currency payments & cash flow management
* Inventory accounting with primary manufacturer
* Data protection compliance
* Payroll & pension management
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
* Qualified Accountant or QBE
* Experience of working in a commercially focused accounting role
* Strong knowledge of multicurrency and intrastat accounting as well as EC sales lists
* Experience of Sage Business Cloud Accounting (or similar) and Excel
* Understanding of data privacy standards
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Superior attention to detail
* Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
* Ability to work autonomously when required and as part of a close knit team of professionals
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.