Are you an experienced professional services Finance Manager who enjoys the operational elements of practice management? Would you enjoy the challenge of impacting one of London's most prestigious independent accountancy firms who are going through significant growth and change?
As a financial manager, you'll be responsible for the financial health of the firm. You will guide the Chief Operating Officer in making sound business decisions in the long and short term. You'll need a good head for figures and for dealing with complex modelling and analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures. You will also be involved with day to day practice management - improving and driving positive change to processes. As the team is a small one, you will be happy to turn your hands to most things and strive in achieving improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the firm, such as payroll, banking, invoicing, and other transactions
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders and executives in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Management of the firms practice management system (CCH)
- Review and implement internal processes and systems to improve the overall efficiency and performance of the firm
As the successful candidate you will:
- preferably be a qualified accountant
- demonstrate a minimum of 10 year's experience within professional services
- be commercially and business aware
- have the ability to become the champion and power user of practice management systems
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.