Our client a growing Property Consultancy is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller for a 12 month fixed term contract. Contributing to the Company's financial strategy, the Financial Controller will design and implement best practice financial processes, quality reporting procedures and structures, and deliver insightful and accurate financial information to stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of the Company and Group Entities;
- Developing, delivering and streamlining regular financial reporting to provide valuable insight and commentary to the Senior Management Team, enabling effective decision making;
- Ensuring robust financial controls, processes and procedures are in place and operating to the highest possible standards;
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the finance team (currently two qualified management accountants) to enable the Company to provide the highest possible financial services to our clients;
- Supporting the Finance Director to develop and implement a financial strategy that both capitalises on opportunities for efficiency gains and reduces risks across our international finance operations;
Requirements for the role:
- A qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller/Financial Manager with the responsibility for the finance team
- Staff management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally experience using Xero and excellent Excel skills
Austin Rose is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.