Our client a leading PR agency specialising in entertainment, sports and lifestyle are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller. They are seeking a Financial Controller who enjoys taking ownership of their role and would like to contribute to a fast-growing, fast-paced creative environment.
Reporting to the Finance Director initially, this role involves all the usual mix of responsibilities in an agency, coupled with an opportunity to drive & develop process improvement. The candidate will enjoy working as part of an approachable, dynamic team and provide finance solutions & support to this creative business. The current FD is currently working part time and is looking to exit over the next couple of years. The idea is that the successful candidate will move into the FD role at this stage.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day finance function for the business, reporting to the Finance Director
- Managing a small finance team and overseeing the purchase ledger and credit control function
- Producing the monthly management accounts and the budgeting process
- Checking and distributing all client Estimates & Quotes
- Weekly Finance updates to the Leadership team
- Other adhoc projects as they arise
- Opportunity to own the role and drive efficiency's within the department
- ACCA/ACA/ACMA or QBE
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to add value to the business
- The ability to build and manage a finance team
- Excellent Excel skills
- Desire to work in a creative environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong eye for detail
- Experience with Concept an advantage
- Market rate salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Sociable working environment with lots of creatives
- Pension, Private health plus other benefits
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.