Are you an experienced accountant who enjoys working within the hospitality market? Are you seeking the challenge of impacting the future direction of a fast-growing business with ambitious expansion plans? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is seeking to recruit their first Financial Controller as they bring their accounts in-house following a period of extensive growth and in preparation for their future expansion plans. The role will report directly to the Managing Director and Operations Director and will be responsible for the financial processes and controls for the five sites in Central London. The group has plans to treble in size over the next five years to fifteen locations and is keen on bringing on board an accountant who can provide a business partnering service and support the strategic decision-making process.
- Providing monthly management reporting including full commentaries
- Reviewing of financial information with the group's General Managers
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Managing a small finance team
- Liaising with external auditors and accountants.
- Review and development of Hospitality Operating Systems and Financial System
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or Qualified By Experience.
- Have strong Excel Skills (Pivot tables, Charts, V-Lookup, H-Lookup)
- Be a strategic thinker with a demonstrated history of delivering results
If you are seeking a Financial Controller job within the hospitality sector in London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.