* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Financial Reporting
* Location: London
* Salary: £48,000 - £52,000
Are you an Accounts Assistant Manager or Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager with experience of technically challenging accounts assignments? Are you looking to join a dynamic and high-profile advisory team within a Top 10 accounting Firm?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm are seeking a technically focused accounts assistant manager who is looking for a more advisory role to join their financial reporting team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on more complex projects
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing statutory financial statements and reviewing disclosures under a range of accounting frameworks including FRS 102 and IFRS
- Conducting rigorous project management and financial management on all projects
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA, CA qualified or equivalent
- have experience in a senior or supervisory role
- demonstrate excellent working knowledge of FRS 102 and related financial reporting requirements as well as previous experience preparing statutory accounts, consolidations and cash flows
If you are seeking Financial Reporting jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.