- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Development of a centralised financial reports department
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Excellent Benefits
- Salary: £48000-£55000
Are you an experienced Financial Reporting Assistant Manager looking to develop and grow your own division? Do you enjoy process improvement projects?
Our client a progressive Top 10 firm have created a new centralised financial reporting team to centralise and automate the year end process.
- Managing a team responsible for a portfolio of clients and ensuring the provision of the highest quality financial reporting outputs provided to member firms.
- Following and refining the standard process for statutory accounts production.
- Preparation financial statements for international clients
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent. Minimum 3 years PQE.
- Multi-country GAAP and language experience
- Comprehensive financial reporting skillset under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of applying principles in complex situations gained either in practice or in industry.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.