* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Location: London
* Clients: Broad range of sectors with many FCA regulated clients
* Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping, VAT Returns
* Salary: Competitive
* Benefits: Work-life balance, flexi-time and many other benefits
Are you a qualified Outsourcing Senior with an interest in FCA regulated clients? Does working within a fast growing, progressive London firm sound of interest to you?
If so our client, a specialist team within a top 10 firm, is seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be overseeing a portfolio of clients and businesses and be responsible for completing accurate management accounts, VAT returns and FCA regulatory filings.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Managing/supervising junior staff members
- VAT returns for clients
- Completing FCA regulatory filings
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Have previous Management Account/Bookkeeping experience within an accountancy practice
- Have the ability to undertake both simple and complex bookkeeping tasks
- Have the ability to handle more complex accounting matters
- Great communication
- Experience of Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
If you are seeking Outsourcing Senior opportunities in London, please contact Austin Rose the public practice specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.