Are you an experienced Manager or Senior Manager with Forensic experience in a disputes environment? Do you have a proven track record of successful business development, managing junior members of staff and advising Solicitors and clients? Would you be keen to further your career in a top 6?
As a Senior Manager, you will be required to:
- Support the Partners and Directors to develop the department’s strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of projects.
- Ability to analyse complex legal documents and large volumes of documents to identify key issues.
- Planning, monitoring and reviewing work of junior team members.
- Supporting Partners and Directors by providing front line advice to solicitors and clients.
- Build a strong relationship with all clients, establishing both rapport and trust. Assume real ownership of client relationships.
- Produce final written reports for use in legal proceedings or for advice to solicitors or clients, to be signed off by the Partner.
- Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments, and at stream and firm wide level.
- Manage own work in progress, debtors, budgeted costs, billing and recovery and negotiate with clients / solicitors.
- People management responsibilities covering recruitment, resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Contribute and play an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals.
- Maintain and expand a network of professional and business contacts.
Candidates will need at least 7 years' post qualified experience from within a well respected Forensic Practice, strong management and big picture ability and excellent disputes experience.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Iain Johnson to discuss this Forensic Accountant Senior Manager role.
If you are seeking Forensic Accountant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists. Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss.