Are you a Disputes and Valuations focused Forensic Accountant that wants a move to one of the best regarded international consulting firms? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client, a Global Consulting firm, are looking for Senior Consultants or Managers to join their highly regarded disputes team in London. The work is high value, complex and often cross border. Home to some of the leading experts in their field, they often receive work from the magic circle law firms and arbitrated for some of the worlds biggest firms.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Valuations in various sectors, and completing financial modelling
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and experts to support the delivery of projects
- Supporting the senior team in expert witness report preparations
- Supporting more junior members with their work
As the successful candidate you will be expected to have;
- Previous Disputes and Valuations experience in either a Top Tier accounting firm or other consultancy/boutique firm - (2-5 Years)
- Strong academic record, ACA and a degree in a relevant field (Mathematics, Economics etc)
- Excellent Excel and VBA skills
If you are seeking Forensic Disputes and Valuations roles in London contact Austin Rose, Forensic Disputes Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.