- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Forensic accounting, Investigations
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Are you a Russian speaking Forensic Manager seeking a role with an investigations workload?
Our client, a top 10 firm in the City of London with an excellent reputation for quality of service, are looking for an all-round Forensics Manager with Russian language skills and a desire to focus predominately on investigation work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting department business development and marketing activities
- managing client relationships for allocated assignments
- taking responsibility for the initial draft of the reporting document and subsequent finalisation aspects
- coaching team members and holding appraisals
The successful candidate will:
- have ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- have forensic accounting and/or investigations experience
- be fluent in business Russian
If you are seeking a Russian Forensic Manager role in the City of London, please contact Austin Rose, the Forensic Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.